Determining your business structure is one of the first steps to achieving success in the corporate landscape. Without a clear-cut corporate identity, your business will find difficulty progressing down the line. If you are looking to engage in international business, the best option for you is to establish a company offshore. With this type of structure, a company can open a local bank account and engage in international trading.
In addition, this business structure also enjoys numerous exclusive benefits. Investors that opt for this kind of structure are entitled various advantages, including the following:
- 100 per cent ownership – unlike owning a typical company in UAE, an offshore establishment allows complete foreign ownership.
- Complete repatriation of profits and capital – this type of business structure allows for conversion of profits and capital from foreign currency to local currency.
- Exemption from personal and corporate tax – offshore establishments are not required to pay corporate and personal tax.
- Complete confidentiality of operational processes – businesses that want to enjoy complete privacy with regards their operational processes can benefit from this structure.
- Information and asset protection – establishments of this type are not obliged to share any information about their assets unless requested by the proper authorities.
- Exemption from import and export tax – companies established offshore are not subjected to import and export tax.
Start a Dubai Offshore Company Today
Put yourself in a position to succeed today with professional services for offshore company formation in Dubai from Cross Link International. We offer a comprehensive range of solutions to help you in the formation of a stable and structured company. The services we provide include the following:
- Complete privacy
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Highly competitive price packages
- Coverage from start to finish
- Smooth processing
- Multilingual staff
- Comprehensive tax planning
So if you are looking for professional formation solutions, do business with one of the most trusted names in the region today – Cross Link International. To find out more about our processes, please feel free to get in touch with us today. We have consultants who will be more than happy to address your concerns today.
Features & Benefits
- Limited Liability CompanyNo minimum capital requirementRequirement to have an approved registered agent either within the Free Zone or in the Emirate of Dubai
- Requirement to appoint shareholder, Directors, Manager and Secretary
- Bearer shares permitted
- No personal or corporate income tax
- Issue of shares of only one class permitted
- Requirement to have accounts audited on annual basis
- Have contacts with legal consultants, lawyers, accountants and auditors
- Have bank account in the UAE
- Become shareholders in a new or existing Free Zone Entities or an LLC
- Hold shareholders and directors meeting within the UAE
- Carry out International Trading
- Carry on business with persons resident in the UAE
- Own an interest in real estate property situated in the UAE, other than a lease property referred to in the regulations or approved by authorities
- Carry on a banking business
- Carry on business as an insurance or re-insurance company, insurance agents or insurance brokers
- Tax planning advice
- Many jurisdictions to choose from
- Ensure Privacy
- Hassle-free incorporation
- Experienced Team
- Competitive pricing
- Extensive market knowledgeMultilingual & corporate staffAffiliates to government departments